Rifle & Pistol Range
- Refund Policy-refunds for reservations will only be given up to 24 hours in advance of your reservation
- A maximum of up to four shooters per table, per reservation, permitted.
- Fees are per shooter, not per table.
- Junior shooters, 5-17 years old, are free with a paying adult.
- All firearms must be appropriately cased in a hard or soft sided zipper case.
- Eye and ear protection is required at all times on the range.
- A maximum of two firearms per table is permitted at any one time.
- All firearms will be kept on the back bench when entering the range. The shooting tables are strictly off-limits during a ceasefire period (including before the shooting period).
- No food or drinks are allowed on the firing line.
- No smoking or tobacco use on the range. Smoking will be in designated areas only.
- No .50 BMG or rounds approaching the energy of a .50 BMG allowed.
- No exploding or tracer rounds permitted on any range.
- No one is to be forward of the firing line for any reason during a live fire period.
- You can only collect your brass that is behind the firing line during a live fire period.
- No tools will be loaned.
- Due to standards of social distancing, personalized assistance cannot be offered to new shooters.
- Due to extenuating circumstances, there is a “ZERO TOLERANCE” policy in place for any safety infraction. Individuals operating their firearms or acting in an unsafe manner will be asked to leave the facility.
- Customers must follow all commands issued by range personnel.
Clay Target Center
- Only one reservation per person per time slot.
- 1 round =25 targets (except for Doubles Trap). Maximum 2
rounds per reservation. One box of ammunition per round
except for doubles.
- Everyone must have hearing and eye protection.
- You will have 50 minutes to shoot per reservation.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the beginning
of your shooting time. If you are 15 minutes or more late to
your scheduled time, your reservation will be cancelled.
- Gold Cards are being accepted. Use code “goldcardmember”
- Stay home if you are sick or have any symptoms for COVID-19
- Please practice social distancing.
- If you are done shooting please leave the premises (NO
- If you are new to the facility please watch the new shooter
video and acknowledge you have viewed it.
- A minor consent form must be filled out for each minor in
the group if the parent is not present.
- Due to social distancing, Range Masters will not be able to
provide personalized instruction.
- There is Zero tolerance for anyone acting in an unsafe
manner and will be asked to leave.
- Refund policy-refunds for reservations will only be given up to 24 hours in advance of your reservation
- Archery check-in will be at the Archery gate entrance if paying online.
- Those who wish to pay by card may do so by continuing on this site.
- Social distancing must be followed.